Friday, January 02, 2004

Why Are Things So Busy?

Town was packed today. I sat in line at the bank for a good 15-20 minutes. Why has everything been so packed out the past week? Eating out Tuesday night at Applebees was really crowded. I hope all these people start deciding to stay home soon. lol

My front room looks a whole lot better since I cleaned yesterday, getting rid of the boxes and putting up Christmas stuff. Still have to take the tree down, but I kinda like it being up. It feels so empty in there without it. Maybe I could leave it up and decorate it for all seasons... Valentine's Day, Arbor Day, Memorial Day, Easter, Independence Day, etc. Speaking of, Wal-Mart already had their Valentine's stuff out like last weekend. Who buys Valentine's stuff that freakin' early? That's what I like to know 'bout it.

Shane called and said Tammy and Kara's sister (can't remember her name.. starts with an S maybe... or a C?) want to go out tonight instead of Saturday. So I guess I'll be heading up there later. Really nothing much to do 'round here. I kinda wanted to go tomorrow so we could maybe shoot billiards at Buffalo Billiards. But oh well. That just means I can be back to watch some football tomorrow. The Bama basketball game is on tomorros as well, I think.

Watching the Cotton Bowl right now. Ole Miss is up 17-14 at the half. Remember when the Cotton Bowl used to be like one of the big four bowls? Back in the day, it was the Sugar, Orange, Rose, and Cotton. Then the SWC disbanded and the Cotton Bowl went way down, too.

OK, that's all I can think of for now. I'm about to try to load some pictures on my computer from my digital cam for the first time. As always, I'm on the cutting edge, babeee! lol

"Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away. Now it look as though they're here to stay. Oh I believe in yesterday..."

No comments:

Post a Comment