Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Conflict

Seems like there's been a lot of conflict in my life this past week, and just a general feeling of "something's not right", though I can't put my finger on any one thing. Ever feel like that? To top it off, I'm a very non-confrontational person. I avoid it at all costs, thanks in past to my compassionate-logical personality. I dunno, just had a lot of small things, little tiffs and things in several relationships. And where any one alone would be nothing, all together there's just a general feeling of everything is not in harmony. I'm sure it'll iron itself out (or I'll iron it out) in the next few days.

Been having weird dreams lately, too. I had another dream about my ex-fiance last night, which is like the second time in the past two or three weeks that has happened. I've also had a couple of dreams where I'm at church and there are a lot of different people there, people I don't recognize. I need to log these more faithfully and work on analyzing them more. Kyle really blew my mind by trying to analyze one of my dreams when he, Bunny, and I went out to eat before Christmas. Bunny was like, "Whoa! Where did that come from?" And he was like, "Well, he always does such a good job of analyzing mine." I enjoy stuff like that though. Oh well.

Watched most of "Billy Madison" last night. lol That giant penguin cracks me up! lol When he goes to Veronica's house and sees it on the stairs, he's like, "Ooooh! I see what's going on here! You again! Well, proceed!" That cracks me up! ROFL Seems like they could've given Norm MacDonald a bigger part though. He's funny. I had forgotten that Farley is the bus driver in that, too. That psycho guy cracks me up too. lol Keeping a list of names of people who made fun of him in school. lol That was definitely some good comic relief.

Letterman had some gems on the top ten list: "Top Ten Things We Learned From The Mars Rover"

Some I remember:

- Contrary to earlier findings, Mars only about a mile from Earth
- NASA Mars' footage looks oddly similar to Atari's Asteroids
- We could've taken pictures of Death Valley and saved $400 million

"She's so high, high above me. She's so lovely. She's so high. Like Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, or Aphrodite...She's so high, high above me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment