Friday, January 02, 2004

Amendment 1.1b to this evening's plans

Just talked to Shane. They're headin' over to Tammy's. Joyce and her friend are wanting to go out. However, I am waaay too tired to make that drive, especially the drive home at what will probably be at least 1 or 2 AM. He said Tammy is up for something tomorrow night, too, so that's probably what I'll do. As you probably have realized if you've been reading this blog for very long, all plans are always subject to last minute changes.

So I've made alternate plans, and I'm off. Have a good evening.

Hmm, was this really a necessary blog entry? Probably not. But I didn't want anyone to be worried ;-) Besides, this gives me time to lift your spirits with a little Genesis.

"Some day you'll be sorry. Some day when you're free. Memories will remind you, that our love was meant to be. Late at night when you call my name, the only sound you'll hear, is the sound of your voice calling, calling out to me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment