Saturday, January 10, 2004

Stayin' alive...

Blogging away while someone somewhere is wondering if OCDC is a deep, incessant desire to listen to AC/DC music...

Figured I'd blog, so everyone would know I'm still alive. Had some computer problems last night and continuing into this morning. For some reason, anytime I right-clicked on my desktop or tried to open anything in the control panel, I'd get an error message saying access denied. So after trying several things, reading several online help sites and such, I finally just reinstalled windows this morning. Everything is fine now.

Thanks to J-Mo, who also hooked me up with a free spyware-detection-software site. So I ran that and eliminated several bits of spyware, including a couple deemed "severe." He asked what virus-detection software I was using. Well, that would be the NES (non-existent software). It normally detects a problem after much data has been deleted. lol

Sitting here watching the Bama/LSU basketball game. Just had some barbecue chicken from John's for lunch. May head over to Matt's tonight to watch the Titans game on the big screen. I dunno. We'll see.

OK, the second half of the game is starting. Blog on...

"Out on the road today, I saw a Dead Head sticker on a Cadillac. Little voice inside my head sayin' don't look back, you can never look back. Thought I knew what love was. What did I know? Those days are gone for good. I should just let 'em go..."

No comments:

Post a Comment