Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Seins of life

Well I went by the grocery store on the way home, because I was craving salad and cereal. Yes, cereal. I wonder, am I becoming too much like the TV Jerry Seinfeld. Nah! Not that there's anything wrong with that. What?

Bought a half-gallon of milk, and dropped it twice trying to sit it in the refrigerator. I was both surprised and thankful that it didn't burst. I'm sure it won't be long til I slip in the shower and break my hip. Please visit me at Morningside. lol

I've been studying since I got home. It's another great day here. Cloudy and stuff, but the temp is nice. I think it's supposed to get colder towards the weekend. I was thinking today, this year has gotten off to such a great start. I am thankful for that. The problems/troubles of yesteryear seem to be all left in the past, which is where they belong. Maybe part of it is just a better attitude on my part. Because really, there are always going to be trials, problems, and struggles. So it's really a choice on my part to face them with a positive outlook, and have faith, or look at things negatively all the time. Sounds simple, I know.

One of the ladies at work today brought up a Seinfeld reference. Crap, I can't remember it now. She said something about "Yada yada yada, like they did on Friends or Seinfeld, or one of those shows." Anyway, she asked if I had heard there was a Superman reference in every episode. I said, "Yes." Of course. Then I told her about the show I saw him do in Nashville last year. That was great... (loose recollection--->) "I've got news for you. No one wants to come to your wedding. I mean, we're happy for you. We're glad you're happy. But we have no desire to be there. I guarantee you, when people get that invitation in the mail, the first thing they think is, "Well, there goes my whole Saturday!" ROFL

Awww, this couple on Divorce Court just decided to try and work things out. Then they hugged at the end. Aw man, I love that. Oh wait. Was that out loud?

"I'd have sworn, that with time. Thoughts of you would leave my head. I was wrong. Now I find, just one thing makes me forget..."

No comments:

Post a Comment