Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Quickie

Eating a late dinner from Subway. I haven't really been hungry much lately, so that kinda sounded good, and light. And at least it's somewhat healthy. Pretty busy day around the house. Today is laundry day. Shot pool for just a few minutes. Stopped by to see my sister for a few. She is making out a list of people to send invitations to. Girls get so worked up over weddings. lol It's not until July, and she's all like "I've got so much to do." Meanwhile, I'm doing real good to plan a few days ahead. Oh well.

Watchin' Seinfeld... "The Pool Guy" episode... this is the one where George's worlds collide. LOL "Why don't you just tell me the name of the movie you've selected." WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

K, I've got one last load of laundry to get out of the dryer, fold, and put up. Have a good night and stay warm, my friends. It's cooooold here.

"I thought about you for a long time. Can't seem to get you off my mind. I can't understand why we're living life this way. I found your picture today. I swear I'll change my ways. I just called to say I want you to come back home..."

No comments:

Post a Comment