Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Radio Ga-Ga

Oh man, all the way home there were some killer 80's songs on the radio. That just really made my whole day (doesn't take much). Here they were, in order:

"Take On Me" - Aha
"Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
"My Life" - Billy Joel
"The Look" - Roxette

Then I flipped back to the top 40 station, and "Bright Lights" was on. Wow, I didn't even have to put a CD in. Am I too excited about this? I don't care. What's really probably funny is if you passed me on the highway, and I'm singing along, playing air guitar with my right hand, driving with my left, and all the while doing that head-bobbing, white-guy-who-can't-dance-dancing-while-driving dance. To top it off, I don't know many of the words to "The Look", so I'm like "Dah-bum.. mmm hmm.. Mmm hmm, mmm hmmm like a hammer... she's a juvenile hummm.. never was a quitter.. she's got the look..." lol But my favorite part is when they just start doing the na na na's... lol "Na na na na nah. Na na na na na na. Nah na na na na na nah. Nah na na na nah. Na na na na nah.. she's got the look." OK. Roxette rulz. You all know that.

Dropped by Wal-Mart on my way home. Saw Kim's friend, Angie, up there. That's about it. Oh, one of the Married...With Children's was on where Al and the guys have the No Ma'am shirts on. ROFL WOOOOOO! Now, CSS is showing some sort of wrestling. It looks like it's in a high school gym. There's a basketball goal in the background, and it sounds like there are only about 40 people in the crowd. lol Weird.

"And it's a hard winter's day. I dream away. It must have been love, but it's over now. It must have been good, but I lost it somehow. It must have been love, but it's over now. From the moment we touched till the time had run out..."

No comments:

Post a Comment