Sunday, January 04, 2004

On the 'leventh day of Christmas...

...I took down my tree. Christmas is officially over. May the spirit of the holidays live on throughout the new year.

Mostly all I've done the rest of the day is watch football. LSU is up 14-7 right now on Oklahoma in the national championship game. I really don't know who to be for. Usually, in situations such as this, once I sit down and start watching, I'll just naturally just start rooting for one team or the other. But I really don't care in this one.

Went to Applebees for dinner. Had the shrimp. Still observing the beef embargo. Sat with Kristina. Jessica also came by. She wasn't working, but she came over to chat for a bit. Just emailed the pics from last night to Kyle, so he can crop out everyone but him and Tammy. lol Woooooooooooo!!!! I'm really liking this camera. Welcome to the nineties, Bone! Always on the cutting edge of 5-year-old technology... that's me.

Hmm, I think I'm gonna search for some Mars pics. OK, this looks like the best place to get pics. From the NASA website. Cool.

"Here she is again on the phone. Just like me, hates to be alone. She just likes to sit at home, and rip on the President..."

No comments:

Post a Comment