Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Bathroom habits, Stripper-mobile, and a big Oops!

Survey Reveals Bathroom Habits

11% of people EAT in the bathroom!?!? Ewwwwwww! 47% talk on the phone? Note to friends: If you are on the throne when I call, please just tell me. Whatever it is, it can wait. And if you have ever eaten in the bathroom, well, then I just can't be your friend anymore. lol Ewwwww. I mean, how can you-- the malodorous scent and all the contaminating germs.

Woman drives stripper car to pick up daughter at school

I love this part... "Meredith told The Star the car is registered in her name but belongs to her boyfriend." Say huh? Sounds like something off of Judge Joe Brown, not that I ever watch that show.

US Accidentally Drops Bomb On England

Oops! Sorry. Really. We'll pay for the crater. We're still friends, right?

"After all that we've been thru, I will make it up to you. I promise to. And after all that's been said and done, you're just a part of me I can't let go..."

No comments:

Post a Comment