Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Last Blogger Standing

Shane emailed me today and said I should try out for Last Comic Standing 2. One of the six locations is going to be in Nashville. That would really probably be an excellent experience.

Oh, I remembered what the lady at work said today. She had this book lying on her desk, "Great Mysteries of the 20th Century" or something like that. So I picked it up and was browsing thru it, and she was like, "I guess that's what they call a coffee table book on Seinfeld, or Friends, or one of those shows." I was like, "Yep." You know what would be great? A coffee table book about coffee tables.

I also forgot that I saw a dead ringer for Morty Seinfeld at the grocery store this afternoon. lol He was even wearing a tan beltless trench coat, I think.

Great Sein was on this afternoon--Jerry catches Uncle Leo stealing books at Brentano's, and rats him out. "Hellooo!" George takes a book off the shelf, and into the store bathroom with him. It's funkified, so they make him buy it, then they flag it so he can't return it. lol Kramer and Newman buy a ricksha and audition homeless guys to pull it. Man, there were some great lines in there:

"Alright, listen up. Now you three have been hand-picked out of possibly dozens that applied. What we're looking for are motivated, hard-working, homeless gentlemen like yourselves to pull rickshas." (One of the homeless men wanders off, leaving two.) "To pull rickshas means more than just strong legs. You're also going to need a well-toned upper body... or a shirt."

J: "Well, you know, eighty-five percent of all homeless ricksha businesses fail within the first three months."
K: "See, we should've gotten some collateral from him, like his bag of cans or.... his other bag of cans."

LOL Zany! Well, my Healthy Choice Chicken Parmigiana should be about done. 9 grams of fat, and 320 calories. Mmmmm.

"My baby don't mess around, because she loves me so, and this I know fo' sho'..."

No comments:

Post a Comment