Thursday, January 15, 2004

Clarice!!

Anthony Hopkins was at Applebees tonight!! OK, it probably wasn't him, but this guy could've been his stunt double. Wow! It was freaky. I was keeping an eye on him. lol Once again, I was left camera-less, so I can't share it with you. I kept waiting for him to call Donna, Clarice. It's like a regular occasion now, Celebrity Look-Alikes. Aaaaah!!! I wish I had a picture to post.

Shot some stick tonight, as well. Kyle has really improved. I had to make a couple of really incredible shots to win a couple of those games. Had one down-the-table-and-back, two-rail bank shot that went in. On the other, the 6 was frozen on the end rail, about 12-14 inches from the hole. I was all the way on the other end of the table, and hit a shot with hard-left english and the 6 trickled in. I was very lucky on both. James was up there--the guy I shot a game with last week. Belle was working, but that was about it. The staff on Thursdays has recently become mostly unfamiliar people.

A couple of funny exchanges:
K: "Well there's one problem with the lakehouse.... it's not really on a lake. I think you can see a lake from the house.... I'm pretty sure you pass a lake somewhere between here and there."
J: "Well does it have any electricity?"
K: (laughter... then serious) "I'm really not sure." ROFL

K: "All she talks about is sex."
D: "Who? Me?"
J: "Well, no, we easily could have been referring to you, but not this time." LOL

"We've got seven days to find four girls. That's gonna be virtually impossible."
"Actually, you could eliminate the time limit and divide the number of girls in half, and it would still be virtually impossible." WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

"There's times I feel so angry, I put my fist right thru a wall. Then there's times I've come so close to giving you a call. I love you and I hate you, all at the same time. I pray that you'll come back to me, before I lose my mind. How's it going, might be what I'd say. You broke my heart you know, or it looks like rain today..."

No comments:

Post a Comment