Monday, January 19, 2004

Good news!!!!

Bloggin' away while somebody somewhere is wondering why the Super Bowl is STILL counting using Roman numerals...

I mean, come on, just say Super Bowl 38 already. I think it's safe to say a very small percentage of us count "I, II, III, IV, V, VI..."

Oh, on to the good news for today. This blog is now #1 on Google for searches for "Bone and Charlize at Applebees." That's kinda cool. Who knows where that could lead. OK, probably nowhere. But come on, I have so little.

Funny Seinfeld on last night:

George: She invites me up at twelve o'clock at night for coffee, and I don't go up. "No thank you. I don't want coffee. It keeps me up. It's too late for me to drink coffee." I said this to her. People this stupid shouldn't be allowed to live. I can't imagine what she must think of me.
Jerry: She thinks you're a guy that doesn't like coffee.
George: Don't you see? She invited me up. Coffee's not coffee! Coffee is sex.
Elaine: Maybe coffee was coffee.
George: Coffee's coffee in the morning. It's not coffee at twelve o' clock at night.
Elaine: Some people drink coffee that late.
George: Yeah, people who work at NORAD who are on twenty-four hour missile watch.

ROFL

"Tried to be, more than me. And I gave until it all went away. And we've only surrendered to the worst part of these winters, that we've made..."

No comments:

Post a Comment