Monday, January 05, 2004

Charlie Hustler

So, I'm sure a lot of you have been following the Pete Rose story. I'm not sure many people believed he never bet on baseball in the first place. Just let him into the Hall of Fame already. The fans want him there. And what is the Hall of Fame for? Alcoholics, drunk drivers, wife-beaters, drug users--they all get a slap on the wrist and multiple chances. And I don't want to hear this integrity of the game crap either. If they're that concerned with integrity, they would've had random drug testing years ago. Funny how this past season, with the threat of random drug tests finally, most of the HR numbers went waaaay down.

In other news, I found two stockings and some garland that I hadn't put up last night. lol So the Christmas cleanup is officially over...NOW!

About to cook a late dinner. Watching "Billy Madison" on Fox. Nothing much on tonight. Twins on Fear Factor. Freakin' 3 hour "Cast Away" on ABC. Hmm.. Love Potion #9 is on TBS. Early Sandra. Alright, that's enough for now.

"Now that I've lost everything to you, you say you want to start something new. And it's breaking my heart you're leaving. Baby, I'm grieving. But if you wanna leave take good care. I hope you have a lot of nice things to wear, but then a lot of nice things turn bad out there..."

No comments:

Post a Comment