Thursday, January 15, 2004

Well, I've never!!!

Here's something fun (or not) to do: List 5 (or 10) fairly common things that you have never done. (Try to think of things that others might be surprised to know.)

I have never:
1. Been snow skiing
2. Flown on an airplane (flown... that's a funny word)
3. Eaten a 5th Avenue bar (what's that like...a butterfinger?)
4. Watched an entire episode of Survivor
5. Smoked, snorted, shot, inhaled, or by an other method, used an illegal drug
6. Smoked a cigarette
7. Watched an entire episode of ER
8. Been in a tanning bed
9. Seen (or read) "Gone With the Wind"
10. Dove head first into a pool

Wow, I didn't realize how abnormal I am, til just now. I'm thinking about buying a new big-screen TV... and smashing it over my head. Woooooooo!!!!

"You and I must make a pact. We must bring salvation back. Where there is love, I'll be there..."

No comments:

Post a Comment