Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Mid-Day News Report...

British Reality Show Under Investigation.

Hallucinations... bah!!! That's nothing. I thought everyone was exhausted and paranoid. That's just normal, isn't it? What are you all looking at? Why is the computer laughing at me? Stop it!!!!!

In other news, Checking email may have saved boy's life. The moral of this story? As I have always said, you can never check your email too often. Finally, we have tangible evidence of it's advantages... or advantage.. whichever. Tee hee.

Now it's time for today's random Seinfeld dialogue:

Kramer: "I think we're looking at half a millimeter."
Elaine: "Can it cut that thin?"
Kramer: "Oh I've cut slices so thin, I couldn't even see them."
Elaine: "How did you know you cut it?"
Kramer (looking confused): "Well, I guess I just assumed."

(from "The Slicer")

IM exchange from yesterday... A female friend of mine IM'd me to ask, "Do you know who sings the songs Truly, Madly, Deeply and The Animal Song?" I was like, "Savage Garden." She said, "Hmm, that might be it." I was like, "Uh no, that's it." Who do you think you're talking to? I'm the human jukebox. LOL

"So many tears I've cried. So much pain inside. But baby it ain't over til it's over. So many years we've tried, to keep our love alive. Baby, it ain't over til it's over..."

No comments:

Post a Comment