Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Don't miss Letterman...

...tonight. It's a rerun, but Charlize is on.

Theron nominated for Best Actress Oscar

Sitting here watching this rerun of the Roddick/Safin match on ESPN. Man, I have to get back into playing tennis frequently this year. Three or four years ago, I was playing a couple of times a week, at least. There's like no one left around here to hit with though. I think I might join a league this year. I figure one session in a league and I will meet some people I can go hit with in the future. Why do I write this stuff? Do you care? Well, at least I'm not recapping

Looks like J-Mo is in for the WPBA tourney trip next month. I'm thinking this year, we'll just stay there with the players.. cos it was really a bit of a pain to drive last year. Even though it was only like five or ten minutes, you couldn't just leave and go to your room, you know. It'll just be more convenient this way.

"It may take some time to patch me up inside. And I can't take it so I run away and hide. And I may find in time that you were always right. You're always right..."

No comments:

Post a Comment