Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Something you should do...

PresidentMatch.com

Only takes five or ten minutes. Answer a few questions and they supposedly match you up with the candidate who most closely agrees with you. Of course, they matched me up with Kucinich. The only thing I know about him is that Willie Nelson endorsed him. LOL Hmmm, maybe Willie knows something we don't. And last election, I was matched up with some little known third-party candidate. Oh well, that's probably where I am anyway.

In other news,
Budget office forecasts record deficit in '04. There's a feather in your cap.

And in even more important news (to some of us), it's not on the web that I can find yet, but apparently, someone plunged to their death off the Jordan Lane (I almost typed Jordan River in there) bridge onto I-565 early this morning. More to come...

"When you're alone, and life is making you lonely, you can always go downtown. When you've got worries, all the noise and the hurry, seems to help, I know, downtown..."

No comments:

Post a Comment