Sunday, January 04, 2004

Saturday night in the Music City

Long day and night yesterday. Ate lunch at APPLEBEES around 3:00. Sat with BETH. Left for Nashville about 4. Had a fun time at Buffalo Billiards. There were about 50 or 60 people in there watching the 4th quarter of the Titans game on the huge projection screen in there. And they were goin' crazy on every big play, and of course, when Tennessee won. It was great. Now that Dallas is out, I'm pulling for Tennessee and Seattle. I didn't play all that well on billiards. Won like the first 3 or 4 games, then couldn't do anything. Kyle played pretty well, especially towards the end. I really noticed that there are a lot of hotties in the city, much moreso than around here. Oh well. Shane called to say Tammy was over and waiting on us, so we left there and headed back to Spring Hill. They had fixed some Stouffer's lasagna, but I didn't eat much. Cara didn't come, so I proposed that we make it Kyle's birthday celebration, instead of Cara's. lol (I'm not sure if it's Cara or Kara, but they are both referring to the same person.) We cruised around Franklin for awhile, went to a few stores. Tammy was in the middle in the back seat, and she was sliding all over the place around every curve. lol We seemed to be going around lots of left-hand turns, so Kyle starts yelling for Shane to take some right-hand turns. lol Anyway, after about an hour, w headed back to the house. Played this card game, called UNO Attack. It was OK. It's very similar to UNO, and one time Melody pulled out a yellow reverse and played on a green 7. I was like, "What are you doing?!" lol

Somehow we got to playing this "name that tune" game. And I was like, "What do you want me to hum?" Shane said, "Hotel California." So I started humming it and Tammy was like, "I know! Hotel California." So I was like, "Yeah, you're the winner." Melody chimes in with, "What was it?" lol It was funny. Maybe you had to be there. Of course, there was no room for anyone else in the car, so.... lol

Got home around 2:45. Went straight to bed. Went to church this morning. Sitting here watching the Seattle/Green Bay game. Come on Seahawks! None of my teams are winning lately. Well, it's 20-20 in the 4th quarter. That's all for now.

"Who's your daddy? Who's your baby? Who's your buddy? Who's your friend? Who's the one guy, you come running to, when your love life starts tumblin?"

No comments:

Post a Comment