Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Bone's Whacked-Out Dreams (Volume 4)

Continue having some whacked out dreams from time to time. The other night, I dreamed the NFL draft was being held. And one of the players was calling me from the draft site to tell me who had picked him. Then suddenly, I was there, and another of the players already had jerseys he was giving away from the team that drafted him and he gave me one. The only reason I can think of that I would have that dream is that Jerry Maguire was on the other night and we flipped over there for like thirty seconds. Weird.

Also while on vacation, I had the recurring dream where I find out my ex-fiance is getting married, and I freak out. I'm devastated. What is that about? We broke up in 1999. Will I really be that devastated when that happens? I don't know. I just know when I dream about it (this is like the 3rd or 4th time), that it tears me up and in my dream I feel like it is the worst thing that could happen.

I also may have a small explanation of why that dream recurred this particular time. While driving thru the mountains Saturday, Shane had a CD in and wouldn't you know the song came on that I played the night I proposed to her. I was like "Great. I'm just gonna get out here while the car is going sixty miles an hour."

That leads me to a couple more funny quotes from the weekend, which are unrelated to each other:

Tammy: "You sure talk about suicide and killing yourself a lot." (I'm not sure where she got that.)

Me: "Man, by the end of the weekend you had really loosened up. You were droppin' F-bombs like John Kerry."

Oh! I nearly forgot, before we left Nashville Friday, Tammy was showing us pics from her cruise and there was this guy she had met or whatever, and Shane and I were looking at the pictures of them and we thought exactly the same thing at the same time... it looked exactly like Shane. LOL And it did! She was all denying it, then I rambled off some silliness like "Don't try to hide your secret love for Shane. You know you can never have him, so you found a guy that looks just like him." ROFL It was quite the funny.

"I am everything you want. I am everything you need. I am everything inside of you that you wish you could be. I say all the right things at exactly the right time, but I mean nothing to you and I don't know...why..."

No comments:

Post a Comment