Monday, January 05, 2004

Monday Blogaration

Mornin' bloggers. Just sittin' at work, gettin' ready for my first full 40-hour week since mid-December. Yes, the holly-days are over. Bunny called last night to let me know she had made it home, so that was cool. We'll definitely have to plan a trip to Richmond in the first half of '04.

Was just reading... January is:
Image Improvement Month (should I rethink my "king-of-the-eighties-30-year-old-bachelor-paradise" image? Nah!!!!)

National High-Tech Month (Oh yeah, baby, I got a head start on this one already with my digital camera. Now if I can get me a CD burner and one of them nifty 56K modems, I'll be set... lol)

National Clean Up Your Computer Month (Hmmm... OK, as long as I don't have to clean up my computer DESK!)

National Mail-Order Gardening Month (Uh, no. I'll pass this along to my green thumb friends)

National Get To Know An Independent Real Estate Broker Month (I promise I'm not making this stuff up)

National Yours, Mine, and Ours Month (sounds like a divorce settlement)

National Annul Your Drunken Marriage To Britney Spears Month (ROFL.. Ok, I DID make that one up)

Oatmeal Month (I'll have to pick up some Quaker oats at the store... add lots of sugar...mmmmm. But eat it while it's hot. Otherwise, it's gets lumpy.. chunky.. blech.)

National Personal Self-Defense Awareness Month (Come at me like you're going to stab me... no really, go ahead, it's ok... lol)

And finally, January is National Mentoring Month (Which reminds me of a Seinfeld, surprisingly. I need to find me a protege.)

In other news, this is a little too kinky. Of course, as my hot little friend Sarah used to be fond of saying, "It's only kinky the first time you try it." I'm not sure what that means.

And be listening for Britney's new single, "Oops! I Married A Friend." ROFL

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

"Hello windows. Well I see that you're still here. Aren't you lonely, since our darlin' disappeared? Well look here is that a teardrop in the corner of your pane? Now don't you try to tell me that it's rain..."

No comments:

Post a Comment