Thursday, January 15, 2004

Big Brother

Don't have a link for this. We just got a hard copy here at work, so I will transport:

- 63% of employers surveyed have kept track of websites their employees visited
- 52% of employers monitored workers' email
- 43% of employers have listened to employers' phone calls and/or voice mail
- 38% of employers used surveillance cameras to watch workers
and last, but not least,
- 31% have fired employees for violating company policies concerning surfing the Internet

Hmm, I wonder if someone is trying to tell me something. Nah! I know my email and instant messaging isn't being monitored... else I would have been fired looooong ago. lol I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean.

"But where am I gonna look? They tell me that love is blind. I really need a girl like an open book, to read between the lines. Love in an elevator. Livin' it up when I'm goin' down..."

No comments:

Post a Comment