Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Well Ollie, I suppose I should blog...

It was cooooold this mornin'. 14 degrees. 14 is how old you are when you get braces. It isn't supposed to be a temperature. lol That reminds me of the bit from the video, "110 degrees." "Is that Fahrenheit, Celcius, or Kelvin?" ROFL

Got in bed around 11:30 last night, so I'm on somewhere around 5 hours sleep, again. Work has been pretty calm so far this year. I guess January is slow most everywhere. I can use a little break, esp. since we have no holidays off till July 4th! Speaking of July 4, I priced a few flights to NY for later this year, too. Shooting for March or April right now. May try to arrange something with Bunny to fly up to Richmond, then drive on to NY. That would be mucho cheaper, I'm sure.

Speaking of, I gave Bunny a talking picture frame for Christmas about 3 or 4 years ago. You know, one of those where you can record a short message. Well, my message was imitating the Seinfeld episode (surprise!) where Jerry pretends his girlfriend's bellybutton is talking in this loud, jovial voice. So I'm like, "La laa laaaaaaa!! Merry Christmas!!" Well, apparently, she has it at work, and it is now just randomly playing as people walk by. ROFL I can imagine that's pretty funny stuff. Just thought I'd share.

Not much else going on today. Need to run by Wal-Mart on my way in for a few things. Then tonight is another super-busy Wednesday evening.

"What's the matter girl, well don't you think I'm good enough. This old heart's had a whole lot of breakin' down. She's got all these reasons in her head..."

No comments:

Post a Comment