Monday, December 01, 2003

SERENITY NOW!!!

I CAN NEVER GET THE STRAW IN ON THESE FREAKIN' CAPRI-SUNS WITHOUT POKING A HOLE ALL THE WAY THRU THE BACK!!!!!! SERENITY NOW!!!!

Ahhhh... better. lol All this trouble for 6 ounces of rather bland fruit flavored juice. Am I the only one who blows air into the bag after I'm over halfway finished to make it still look full? I am? Oh, ok. Thanks.

Recently remembered dialogue from Friday night...
"He has security clearance."
"Really? Does he know who killed Kennedy?"

I want to go look at Christmas lights. I saw a few last night and now I want to go riding around and look at them. And I want to go to the parade of lights and see the boats all decorated and the lights reflecting off the river.

SP was hilarious last night. There was a new handicapped kid, Jimmy, and he was doing stand-up comedy, and Timmy was getting jealous. So they got in a cripple-fight. And Big Gay Al was the kids' new scout master and was teaching them to bake stuff. Oh man, Jimmy was doing impersonations and he was impersonating Cartman, and it was funny. I know I shouldn't watch that trash. It's actually the first time I've watched that show in probably close to a year.

Random Seinfeld dialogue o' the day:

George: She says we can't go out anymore.
Elaine: Why?
George: Because I'm not Latvian Orthodox. Her parents won't let her get involved with anyone who isn't Latvian Orthodox.
Jerry: She's limiting herself to Latvian Orthodox? Too bad.
George: I know. This was the only woman I never lied to... well, that's not
entirely true. She knew I didn't have a job. She knew I lived at home. Didn't seem
to bother her. I think I could have married this woman.

"Used to chase that boy home from school. Called him freckled-face, red-headed fool. He was different. He wasn't cool like me. Sticks and stones didn't break any bones. But we never left well enough alone. Til one day he ran away from home, you see..."

No comments:

Post a Comment