Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Holiday Spelling 101

It's M-E-R-R-Y Christmas. Not MARRY. lol And it's R-U-D-O-L-P-H, not RUDOLF. He wasn't a Nazi reindeer. lol Or maybe he was.. Rudolf, Blitzkrieg... what? Anyway, I've seen both of those spellings in the past few days, and it's been under my skin, as you can probably tell. lol

Well, my Amazon.com gift came. I must say I'm impressed by my first amazon order and by the UPS service. The guy left it with my neighbor, which I thought was a little odd. Don't they normally leave the little sticker on your door? I guess they probably aren't working tomorrow. Anyway, she came over right after I got in from work and gave it to me. That was so nice.

Went to Wal-Mart to pay my cellular bill. Ended up buying a copy of "Miracle on 34th Street." It was just seven bucks. So I figure by the time I rent it twice, it's paid for itself. I love that movie. You'd think with all the hints I drop that someone would've gotten it for me for Christmas by now. Now that I bought it, someone will probably get it for me this year. I got it on VHS. Am I the only person still buy VHS tapes? lol I could use my X-box to play the DVD, but they didn't have it on DVD. I feel so ashamed carrying a VCR tape up to the register, and so I'm trying to conceal it like I'm buying condoms or something. lol Ran by the grocery store. They didn't have the small pack of microwavable sausage & biscuits I like, so I got a healthy choice dinner, a lean cuisine dinner, and some kool-aid. lol

In other news, I can't wait to have kids and take them to see Santa. The look in a child's eyes when they see Santa Claus is priceless. There are no words to describe it. It's beautiful. Of course, I need to be married to have kids. And I need to be dating someone in order to get married. Crap, how did I get off on this tangent?

It's here! I can feel it. Christmas is in the air. I love it!!!!

"Paint me a Birmingham. Make it look just the way I planned. A little house on the edge of town. Porch goin all the way around. Put her there in the front yard swing. Cotton dress, make it early Spring. And for awhile she'll be mine again, if you can paint me a Birmingham..."

No comments:

Post a Comment