Saturday, December 06, 2003

When It Gets Outside And You Got Nobody to Love...

Bloggin' away while somebody somewhere is wondering, if everyone you ever hear of tries to get out of jury duty, exactly what kind of people end up serving on these juries?

It's gettin' a tad chilly finally around here. Last night was a fair amount of fun. We shot BILLIARDS for a bit. Every game except for maybe one or two was right down to the wire. We finished up six games in 45 minutes. I can finally see a little consistency beginning to develop. BELLE, WES, TINA, and JANIS were all up there. Wes was saying they had about 350 people in there the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, and the fire chief showed up and they had to get 100 people to leave. Their limit is set at 180 I think. After that, headed to Huntsville. Went to the mall, Barnes & Noble, Old Navy. Didn't find any gifts, although I got a couple of ideas I may go back and get. I hadn't been to that mall in a long while. There was a store which has a lot of retro stuff in there. They had a Dukes of Hazzard t-shirt, some Nintendo and Atari stuff, Batman shirts, as well as some more current stuff, like South Park t-shirts. I wouldn't mind having a retro T for Christmas.

After last night, I am reminded of something Jason Alexander said when he was on Leno or Letterman a few months back. He had taught a class at a local college and he was like, "One thing I wanna know... where were these low-rise jeans when I was in school?" lol Last night saw the invention of a new word which I'll be submitting to the next edition of the Oxford Dictionary of the English Language -- crackage. I used Bunny's system of adding the suffix -age to certain words, to make a different word. You can also try adding -ocity and -poo, but the latter doesn't seem to work as well, and doesn't seem to be attractive to chicks. lol i.e. "Something stinky-poos in here." ROFL WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Came back by APPLEBEES on our way home. I had some hot chocolate and sat there and chatted with BETH and DAVINA. JESSICA came over right before we left. We talked for a minute. Then, I had a dream about her last night. So that was a little weird. Or maybe not. I dunno.

My sissy-poo cooked lunch today and I went over there and ate. (Wow, I've got to stop talking like that.) ROFL I think the Alabama basketball game comes on here in a minute, so I'm gonna watch some of that, even though they're not very good this year. Then, I'm having dinner at a friend's house tonight. They are having some people over for dinner and to watch football, I guess. Maybe we'll play board games. ROFL That's about it for now.

"City sidewalks, busy sidewalks, dressed in holiday style. In the air there's a feeling of Christmas. Children laughing, people passing, meeting smile after smile. And on every street corner you'll hear, silver bells..."

No comments:

Post a Comment