Monday, December 15, 2003

For my fellow doggie lovers...

Even Dogs Get The Holiday Blues. Aww, poor puppies. I can't buy my dog any toys for Christmas. I tried getting him a new toy earlier this year and he was scared of it. He's never been the playful type, as far as toys go. He's more of a jump all over you and get mud on your clothes doggie. lol We did throw an old comforter out there in his house so he could stay warmer. He seems to like it.

The secretary has been trying to get me to leave work early today, and take my sickness with me. lol I may do that. Got a little more work to finish up though.

Need to start working on my list of grievances for Festivus.

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart. But the very next day, you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special..."

No comments:

Post a Comment