Sunday, December 14, 2003

Does it finally have me?

Woke up with a scratchy throat and cough this morning. I'm afeared that the sickness which has infected my friends, family, and co-workers over the past three weeks may finally be attacking me. I stayed home from church this morning. It's more because I don't want to infect anyone else. I always feel guilty when I miss services though. But one of my pet peeves is people getting out when they're sick and spreading their sickness to everyone else.

I'm sure being out in the cold all day and night yesterday didn't help things. Went to APPLEBEES for lunch, then headed up to NASHVILE with KYLE. Stopped by SHANE'S for about an hour and a half on the way up there. Then we ran by the mall. I picked up a few Christmas gifts. Went downtown to shoot billiards. I had a so-so day. The longer tables are definitely more difficult, BUT I think it has made me a lot better on the shorter ones. I think I won 5 out of 9 games, so at least I was competitive. Stopped back by SHANE'S for another hour and a half. Then came home.

That's about it for now. I think I'm at least half done with shopping now. I can think of eight gifts I still need to get, but I've still got ten shopping days after today. Also ran by Best Buy yesterday to look at cameras. And I've been looking around online today and think I've narrowed down the digital cam I want to three choices.

Big news of today I guess is that Saddam was finally captured.

"Baby, baby, baby, when all your love is gone, who will save me from all I'm up against out in this world. Maybe, maybe, maybe, you'll find something that's enough to keep you. But if the bright lights don't receive you, turn yourself around and come on home..."

No comments:

Post a Comment