Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Off Da Hook...

Wow, yesterday was busy. But before I get to that, I have to share the bizarre dream I had last night, before I forget any of it:

(dream follows)
I was at Cardinal, which is like Sonic, and there was a big long table on the island like between where the cars park, and a bunch of people from Applebee's were sitting there. I see Beth, but that is the only one I can remember. So Virginia comes over to take my order (which of course, you normally just order from your car), and I'm like "What's going on?" She's like, "Oh they're having a going away party for Kevin's mom. (OK, not Kevin that works at AB's) I look down at the end of the table and see Kevin (Bunny's ex-boyfriend) and his mother. lol She apparently has been working here and is leaving. So anyhow, Beth turns around and sees me, and comes over. And I talk about moving to the other side (which would involve moving my truck..lol). So anyway, the party breaks up, and Kevin and his Mom get up and come down to say hello. And he's like "Did you see the paper?" And I was like, "No." And he said, "You finished 7th in the Jesse Owens Run." LOL So I'm like, "Really?" (Now I did finish like 12th or 13th in the 2 mile run one year, several years ago, but still...) Then it kind of ends, or that's all I can remember anyway.
(end of dream recap)

So I think I know why I dreamed about Beth. Because as I was watching A Charlie Brown Christmas last night, I thought she reminded me of Sally. ROFL As for the other characters, who I haven't seen in years, who knows.

As for yesterday, I got all my laundry done. I cleaned a little, then decided to put up my tree. I got it up with no decorations, then decided to go get some dinner (at Cardinal, nonetheless). Got back and ate while I watched A Charlie Brown Christmas. After that, I went over and found my sister pulling out the stuff for their Christmas tree. So I decided I'd help her, since it is a rather large tree and she is all of 5'1" and probably 110 pounds. She then decided she'd bake cookies while I finished putting up the tree. So I got their tree all up, and ate a couple of oatmeal raisin cookies. By this time, it was like 10:00, so I left the lights and decorating to her. Then I came home, put lights on my tree, put up a few clothes, and went to bed. I was exhausted. I still have to put ornaments on the tree, but that's all.

Interestingly, it was about five degrees colder yesterday, but felt nowhere near as cold as Monday, cos there was like a 15-20 mph wind Monday. Let me tell ya, it's no fun running into a steady 20 mph headwind. Felt like I was running in a pool. Old people were walking past me. lol Just kidding.

"Hey baby, is that you? Wow, you're hair got so long. Yeah, yeah, I love it. I really do..."

No comments:

Post a Comment