Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Happy Birthday, Britney ;-)

She's 22 today. *sigh* They grow up so fast. Hit me baby one more time...

For some reason, I found this a tad disturbing.

In other news, why does my car shock me during cold weather when I get out and go to shut the door? Hmmm. Static electricity? I think not. I think its my car telling me, "Are you crazy? It's cold out there, stay in here where its warm." lol To avoid this, hold on to a metal part of the door as you start to get out of the car. You might also try touching the window first once you're out. You could also elect to leave the door open. Then just shut it from the inside the next time you get in. ROFL If none of this works, here's something I like to try: (content deleted for legal purposes) They really should have automatic fire extinguishers installed at gas pumps.

Wow, I don't know how I got off on that. I was reading yesterday that 17% of people get all their Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving. 21% finish up on Christmas Eve. I like going out on Christmas Eve, even if I don't have to buy anything. It's just that ultimate moment of the holiday spirit, where you become a part of every Christmas movie you've ever seen. We only get to experience so many Christmases in our lifetime, and as you get older, I think you learn to treasure each one a little more. And don't forget, ABC is showing a Charlie Brown Christmas tonight!!! Woooooohooooo! I love that!

"May your days be merry and bright, and may all your Christmases be white..."

No comments:

Post a Comment