Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Annual Christmas Party #1

A memo was posted when I got to work yesterday. Our annual company Christmas party is December 18th at Oh! Bryans. They have good food there, and that's where it was last year.

Wow, I'm really enveloped in the holiday mood. If you're looking at Christmas movies to rent. For classics, I always preferred "Miracle on 34th Street" to "It's a Wonderful Life." Probably because of Maureen O'Hara. lol I just love "Miracle on 34th Street".... the original, not the 1994 remake. As for more recent endeavors, you can't beat the humor of Clark and Eddie Griswold in "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation." When Clark thinks he's not getting a bonus, man, that just gets you, right here. (pounds chest)

I think I'm gonna put up my tree at some point this evening, while I'm waiting on laundry and stuff.

I forget what we were talking about the other day, but the statement was made that "I would never do that... unless a really hot chick asked me to." ROFL I began to think of how many things that could apply to in my life. It's fun. Think of something you normally wouldn't do or someplace you wouldn't normally go. Then imagine if a really hot chick wanted you to do that, and see if your opinion has changed. lol

"Take a good look at me now, cos I'll still be standing here. And you coming back to me is against all odds. It's a chance I've got to take..."

No comments:

Post a Comment