Saturday, December 27, 2003

It's been a long day, always, ain't that right...

Friday was a long day for me. I left home going to work early yesterday morning and didn't get home til nearly 11:00. Went to APPLEBEES straight from work to meet everyone for our annual Christmas gathering. Saw a lady from church up there. Finally, Bunny and Shane and Melody showed up. Got a book from Bunny, another book from Shane and Meloday, and the DVD from KYLE. (I watched about 30 mins. of that last night, and it is sweeeet.) We ate and talked and laughed until around 5:00. Then went and hung out with NAMIE for a little while. Around 6:30, KYLE and I went to play BILLIARDS. It was pretty even. I started out really well, only took two turns the first game to win, then slacked off at the end. JANICE, TINA, WES, ROB, and MICHELLE were up there working. Went to BOOKS-A-MIL after that. I bought a Billiards Digest magazine and James Carville's new book. lol Then, got conned into a BAM discount card for ten bucks. At least now, the next time I buy a book and they say, "Do you have one of our discount cards?" I can say "You better believe I do."

Wound up at APPLEBEES after that. Sat with DONNA. Jade sat down beside me and kept telling jokes. She was imitating Wil Ferrell when he does Harry Caray on SNL. It was pretty freakin' funny. There was this very hot blonde sitting at the bar and she kept looking over and smiling, and I knew she looked familiar, so finally I asked. It was AMY, a chick that used to work there for a little while. How else would I have known her? lol

On the agenda today: (I'm not sure how much of this I'll get done)
Begin cleaning up Christmas crap
Clean out closets to make room for Christmas crap
Wash my truck
Heading to Nashville, around 4:00 it looks like. We're going to try and go by the Opryland Hotel to see their lights, and then probably all get together to watch the four-hour video KYLE made. lol This is gonna be great. My stomach hasn't been feeling the best the past two days. Maybe five or six hours in a car is not what I need. lol

The SP was on Thursday night where Cartman sings "Oh Holy Night." That is some funny stuff right thur.

"I can see you, your brown skin shinin' in the sun. You got hair combed back, and sunglasses on baby. I can tell you, my love for you will still be strong, after the boys of summer have gone..."

No comments:

Post a Comment