...since there's no one else here to do it. This will probably be boring, but it'll give you an idea of what I've been up to since getting off work. I think I'm normally a little self-deprecating, but I feel like I've gotten some things accomplished today:
- Vacuumed out and washed the truck
- Did all my laundry. Folded, ironed, and put everything up
- Cleaned out the dog's pen (blech!)
- Finished decorating the Christmas tree
- Worked an hour and a half trying to install a new printer my sister bought (For some reason Windows won't pick up the driver off the installation disk.)
- Wrote, addressed, and mailed Christmas cards (If you don't get one, then I probably don't have your address. Either that, or the last time I sent you one, you took legal action against me. LOL What?)
And now I've just put the bed sheets on the bed. I am going to lie down and study, or at least read a bit. *sigh* I'm tired. And Wednesdays are always my busiest day. Remember when you could just sit around for hours, playing video games, talking on the phone, surfing the net... I think maybe I vaguely do. lol Nite.
"He said, Bill, I believe this is killing me, as a smile ran away from his face. Well I'm sure that I could be a movie star, if I could get out of this place..."