Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Dear Dave...

Please send me a free Late Show t-shirt. Your friend and lifelong fan, Bone. lol

Well I didn't win yet again in the late show online top ten contest. The category last week was Least Popular Peanuts Specials. My entry? "It's Crystal-Meth, Charlie Brown." I thought it was pretty good. But it didn't make the top ten. All I want is one lousy free t-shirt. By the way, did you see the real top ten last night? It was the top ten things Saddam Hussein said when he was captured. I just remember a couple were like, "Am I going to be on Cops?" and my favorite was "Is this about the illegal music downloads?" ROFL

Otherwise, I worked a full day today. I feel a lot better than the past two days. I am working on LAUNDRY. Planning to wrap some gifts and do some studying, too. I still have a bit of shopping to do sometime this week, hopefully. A hint was dropped today that we will be getting a bonus for Christmas this year. We got one last year, but you never know with these things. So that's good news for everyone I'm shopping for, I guess. lol

"But it's alright now. I learned my lesson well. You see, you can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself..."

No comments:

Post a Comment