Friday, December 05, 2003

A Good Cause

Click here to go to Campbell's Soup's click-for-cans food drive. All you have to do is vote for your favorite NFL team, and Campbell's will donate a can of soup to a hunger relief charity. Only takes a few seconds.

In other news...

I'm thankful I'm not this guy. OUCH! Man, if some chick tried that with me, I'd be like, "Hey, why you dress me up like a mailman, and make me dance for you, while you smoke crack and have sex on my Dad's bed with some guy I don't even know?"

"When he's loading his sleigh and he's making the rounds, there'll be many a rooftop that won't hear the sound, of the reindeer's hooves stomp and St. Nick touching down. When he wraps up a package of peace for the world, there'll be Christmas for every boy and girl..."

No comments:

Post a Comment