Thursday, December 04, 2003

Seins, Seins, Everywhere's Seins...

There have been some great SEINFELDS on the past couple of nights. The "Serenity Now" just went off. Maybe the best episode of the last season, IMO. Then last night, the one was on where Kramer hires an assistant from NYU, named Darren. ROFL It's also "The Voice," where Jerry, Kramer, and George are saying, "Helloooooo! La la laaaaaaa!" They are pretending to imitate Jerry's girlfriend's bellybutton. lol She gives Jerry an ultimatum to give up the voice or give up her. He keeps the voice. lol

WOOOOOOOO!!! Today was fairly productive. AMBER stopped by to let me see her new hairdo. I went to town and got some Christmas shopping done. One of the stores I went to was Wal-Mart. It was a madhouse, as expected. Afterwards, headed up to APPLEBEES for dinner. Sat with DAVINA. Had the zesty ranch buffalo chicken sandwich, or whatever it's called. DONNA and TRACY were working. JESSICA and BETH were hanging out. JESSICA came over and chatted for quite awhile. I called KYLE to let him know TRACY was working. So he came up there later, although he never talked to her. lol

Looks like the NASHVILLE trip is off for tomorrow, because it might snow in Tennessee. Probably just go to Huntsville instead. I'll recap more tomorrow. It's late and I'm tired. Night.

"There's this girl that's been on my mind, all the time. Su-sussudio, whoa- oh. Now she don't even know my name, but I think she likes me just the same. Su-sussudio. Whoa-oh..."

No comments:

Post a Comment