Friday, November 14, 2003

What To Do If Your Mom Finds Your Blog

I'm sure you've all heard about the guy whose Mom found his blog. She was doing a search for the company he worked for and his name and his blog popped up. Well, apparently there were some things in there he didn't want his mother to know. Yes, he was 30 years old. That, in itself, is a little disturbing. I don't know if he still lives at home or what. But anyhow, Blogger posted this article today on what to do if your Mom finds your blog. ROFL

I thought that was pretty funny. Anyway, some of the tips are serious. A couple I'm not sure about (i.e. posting your blog in a foreign language). This phrase caught my attention: "If you choose this technique, be careful not to blur your own understanding of the difference between fiction and reality. That could lead to even bigger problems."

I think we all know someone who that may apply to. ROFL I'm not mentioning any names.

"I don't know why I keep on believing you need me, when you've proved so many times, that it ain't true. And I can't find one good reason for staying. Maybe my leaving would be the best for you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment