Monday, November 03, 2003

The night I spent a week in Nashville

Still recovering from Saturday night. That was a whole lot of fun. And to think, I was debating whether or not to go. I'm having second thoughts about KYLE posting the picture on the internet, however. I'm afraid some people might take it the wrong way. Oh wait, there's only one way TO take it. lol I did remember another publishable quote from the other night:

"You guys don't really have a suicide webpage do you?"
"Of course not, don't be silly. Don't you know when people are joking around?" ROFL

Wow, I don't think I will ever laugh that hard again. I was hurting from laughing so hard after we took that picture. I think two of us fell down laughing, and some people were already on the floor. ROFL "These pictures aren't gonna end up on the internet are they?" "Nah, I'm not very familiar with the internet. It's not like any of us have our own webpages or anything." ROFL OK, I'm gonna be good now.

In other news, BUNNY told me yesterday that CASSIE has moved to CULLMAN and is working down there. So I'm sure we'll run into her eventually. Had a couple of wacked-out dreams last night. I can't remember much, but in one, I was slinging Sun-Drop at my Dad. lol The other involved a chick (I can't recall which one though), and I was living where I lived with my parents like 11 years ago. Weird. Wild. Chatted with JESSICA B. online for a bit. She is three weeks away from finishing up with school. I told her of my plan to go as NELLY for Halloween. Didn't work out this year, but maybe next year.

Expecting (or maybe just hoping for) a slow day at work. Need to get back in the RUNNING routine today. I was up to 179 when I weighed Saturday. Hopefully, all that walking downtown NASHVILLE knocked off a pound or two. That, coupled with the fact that we took four flights of stairs up and down in the parking garage, because KYLE apparently has some aversion to elevators. lol Also, I think my hot water heater is going out, and I may need to call about that. The water this morning when I was showering and shaving was just warm, even with no cold on.

Tough decision of the day: Leno or Letterman. Leno has Dana Carvey. Should be lots of laughs. Letterman has Ashley Judd. Hmmm.

"But if you want to leave take good care. I hope you find a lot of nice things to wear. But then a lot of nice things turn bad, out there. Oh baby, baby, it's a wild world. It's hard to get by just upon a smile, girl. Oh baby, baby, it's a wild world. I'll always remember you like a child, girl..."

No comments:

Post a Comment