Tuesday, November 11, 2003

A Debt You Can Never Repay

It's Veterans Day. Please take some time out of your day to think about those who have served and are serving our country. What a sacrifice! There has been an extremely high price paid over the years for the freedoms that we all too often take for granted and even abuse. Think of all the sons and daughters, wives and husbands, mothers and fathers, who have risked their lives for this nation. We value our lives, but they valued their country, their freedom, and their fellow Americans even more than their own lives.

"Lord, my boy was special, and he meant so much to me. And though I'd love to see him, but I know it just can't me. So I thank You for my memories, and the moments to recall. But Lord could you tell him, he's more than a name on a wall..."

No comments:

Post a Comment