Wednesday, November 12, 2003

I smell a rat...

literally. I smelled it yesterday, too. Of course, civilian pest control isn't allowed in here at the compound. My dilemma: Do I really want to crawl around all over the place looking for a dead rat? Or would it be better just to do nothing, hope it eventually decays to the point that it no longer smells. That couldn't take longer than a few days, right? I believe it also falls under the category of a YRIYFI (you report it, you fix it) problem. So, I guess we know what's gonna happen... total, natural decomposition.

Oh, another funny thing happened yesterday that I forgot. The secretary came in here and handed me some mail, and she was like, "Here's your Jim Jones..." ROFL Wooooooooooo!!! She had misspoke of course, but before she could correct herself I was like, "Jim Jones?!?! Good grief, next you're gonna have me drinking some poisonous kool-aid." It was funny.

"I walk along the city streets you used to walk along with me. And every step I take reminds me of just how we used to be. Well, how can I forget you, girl, when there is always something there to remind me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment