Saturday, November 08, 2003

Another Saturday night...

Welcome to the Hotel Blogifornia. You can sign off anytime you like. But you can never leave. We haven't had that domain here since 1999. ROFL I'm at work. That pretty much sums up my Saturday night. Watched football today. BAMA ended up winning 38-0. It's about time. Watched most of Auburn/Ole Miss. It was a close game with Ole Miss holding on for a 24-20 win.

I've encountered an issue with this IM by cell phone thing. I tried signing up so that I could receive IM's on my cell phone. Well I can. The thing is, I think it shows that I'm online 24/7, as long as my cell phone is on, and I leave it on all the time. I don't really like that. So I'm thinking of trying to cancel that little feature. By the way, if you try to IM me during the day while I'm at work, and it's showing I'm using my cell phone, then I probably won't get it until I get home. For some reason, my text messaging doesn't work on my phone at work. So if you've tried IMing me in the last week and I didn't respond, that's probably why. Either that, or I don't want to talk to you. LOL But that's only if the little blue cell phone icon shows up next to my name.

Funny exchange of the night:

KYLE: "I remember now why I don't date chicks anymore."
Me: "Why is that?"
K: "It's too freakin' expensive." ROFL

Oh man, that was hilarious. Let's see. What else? Oh, one of my ex-girlfriends called today and said she had the wrong number. Hmmmm... could it be that was just a ploy? Surely no one would do that. I mean, just call, for crying out loud. Anyway, I've got some stuff to get done here. I'm getting out of here around 9:00, and who knows what will be going on after that. KYLE just IM'd me and said they were done with the wedding. I think the funniest thing is how people's blog entries decrease on the weekend, as do the hits to my blog. Obviously, most everyone is online and blogging and surfing from work. LOL I feel my blog posts are getting increasingly disinteresting. I think I need to close up shop and revamp.

Ah yes, the dream interpretation. I have been debating whether or not to post it. I've pretty much got my interpretation down, but don't want to offend anyone. Basically, the application for worms that I was looking at is: "Worms are usually associated with weakness and sneakiness. They are blind and generally feed on decaying matter. To associate these characteristics with any individuals, including yourself indicates that you are seeing a very negative side of them and have a generally low opinion of them." And green has a variety of connotations, although I'm not sure I have decided if that was significant or not. Basically the general conclusion was that I had seen just a few glimpses or signs of the bad side of someone or something. Then suddenly (as my shirt was ripped off), everything was revealed to me, and I was able to see clearly. My full interpretation was a lot more in depth. But I'll spare you.

"So you stole my world. Now I'm just a phony. Remembering the girl, leaves me down and lonely. Send it in a letter. Make yourself feel better..."

No comments:

Post a Comment