Wednesday, November 12, 2003

I'm on no sleep man, no sleep!

(long sigh) Long day. Here I sit, up late again. Well, late, considering I have to get up at 5:00 in the morning. I was sitting here today, completely worn out, drained of energy, thinking, "I have got to start getting some rest." I probably average 6-6.5 hours sleep per night. And it's really starting to catch up with me. Maybe I need to keep a sleep journal and try to at least get seven hours a night. But it's like, I'm not that tired at night, so I sit up. Then, in the mornings, I don't want to get out of the bed. Then, in the afternoons, I'm tired and have no energy to exercise like I need to. Oh well. Maybe I can work on that.

Otherwise, recapping my day... Had a hamburger steak and baked potato at Oh!Bryan's for lunch. It was great. I can't believe it, but I passed up a chance to go to the BAMA/LSU game Saturday. Why? I really don't know. I guess the only reason was that I was already planning on heading up to NashVegas that day. But still, I could have switched the N-ville trip to Friday after work. Hmmm. I might see if I can still get the tickets tomorrow. Fixed dinner at home tonight, before BIBLE STUDY. Nothing else much going on. My sister's birthday is Tuesday, so at some point this weekend I need to get her something.

This whole mutual funds scandal reminds me of that SEINFELD bit: "People always tell me, you should have your money working for you. Well from now on, I've decided I'll do the work, I'll let my money relax. Because sometimes you send your money out to work, and it doesn't come back. And who knows what your money has been through before it got to you? Maybe it's been working. Maybe it's tired. Maybe that's why it left where it was. Maybe if I'm nice to it, it'll stay with me." LOL

"You're thinking up your white lies. You're putting on your bedroom eyes. You say you're coming home but you won't say when. But I can feel it coming. If you leave tonight keep running. And you need never look back again. You take it on the run baby. If that's the way you want it baby, then I don't want you around..."

No comments:

Post a Comment