Friday, November 21, 2003

Cursed AM/PM

"You got gonorrhea from a tractor, and you call THAT the "tractor story"? ROFL (from "The Burning")

So as I'm lying down last night, around 11:00, I check my alarm and notice that it is set for 5:10 PM! I have to get up at 5:10 AM. Oh!! I see. That explains why I overslept yesterday. I remember I had changed the alarm Wednesday afternoon when I laid down for a short nap. Ah, well I'm sure we've all done that... at least I hope I'm not the only one.

Went RUNNING yesterday. Showered and headed to D-town to play some pool. The lady that charged me for my tea a couple of weeks ago was up there. So I just got change, and no tea. LOL Won 5 out of 7 games, which was much better than my pathetic display Saturday. After that, headed up to APPLEBEES. BETH was up there by herself, so I sat next to her. Had the zesty ranch chicken sandwich. It was decent. Had some hot chocolate afterwards. I love that stuff. JESSICA came up there, and I guess she thought I was drinking something (she doesn't know me too well yet). She was like, "What are you drinking?" I said, "Hot chocolate and.... whip cream." ROFL

I love living here... I literally saw a chicken cross the road the other morning on my way in to work. ROFL It was a rooster actually. I would've stopped and asked why, but I didn't have time. That reminds me of a SEINFELD:

Frank: "You only hear of a hen, a rooster, and a chicken. Something's missing!"
Mrs. Ross: "Something's missing all right."
Mr. Ross: "They're all chickens. The rooster has sex with all of them."
Frank: "That's perverse!!"

(from "The Rye")

Alright, that's it for me. You guys have been great. I'm outta here.

"Cry baby cry, when you've got to get it out. I'll be your shoulder. You can tell me all. Don't keep it in ya. Well that's the reason why I'm here. Are you ready for a new sensation, new sensation, right now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment