Friday, November 28, 2003

Oh what a night...

Bloggin' away while somebody somewhere is wondering why they call it a continental breakfast...

Wow, I didn't get in until 3:45 this morning. *yawn* Woke up about 9:45 though, so that's good, I guess. Hung out over in Decatur much of the night last night. I think I'm going to have lunch with Dad since I'm off today. Otherwise, a little shopping is in the plan. BUNNY said the other night that she and one of her friends might be up for doing something later tonight, so I may do something with them, but I haven't heard from anyone yet. Need to put up my tree at some point this weekend. And, NASHVILLE is a possibility for Saturday. I still haven't seen "Elf." So I want to go see that. They were talking about it at the Thanksgiving dinner yesterday, and saying it was a good Chirstmas movie.

Did you know the day after Thanksgiving usually is NOT the biggest shopping day of the year. I was reading Wednesday that the biggest days are usually the two Fridays and two Saturdays immediately preceding Christmas. The day after Thanksgiving normally ranks between the 5th and 10th busiest. Things that make you go hmmm... lol

"Please tell me why, my car is in the front yard, and I'm sleepin' with my clothes on. I came in thru the window last night, and you're gone..."

No comments:

Post a Comment