Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas.... already?

Blogging away while somebody somewhere is wondering why there's no national holiday for the inventor of the blog...

Wow, one local radio station has apparently already started playing all Christmas music, 24/7. I heard it on the way home. Now I love the holidays and I love Christmas music, but man, I think I'd be burnt out by the end of November. That's a little early, even for me.

Finished up laundry. I changed the blog title. See what you think? There are lots of creative (and lots of corny) titles out there. It's hard to be original, but I think that does it. I think I may take a short nap, then do a little studying. That's the plan anyhow. Oddly, nothing much else is goin' on. Lunch was KRYSTAL'S. Not bad, actually. I'm not sure if their burgers are really made out of beef. Then again, I'm not sure about any place. But, they're good, nonetheless. LOL

"In Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs, of every head he's had the pleasure to know. And the people that come and go, stop and say hello..."

No comments:

Post a Comment