Thursday, November 06, 2003

Blogging... eliminating the need for person-to-person conversation

The second half of the day turned busy at work. Pulled a scare on TAMMY when I got back from the store this morning. I was like "What happened to your headlight?" She was like, "My headlight?!?!!" and stood up. I burst out laughing. She just got an '04 IMPALA a couple of weeks ago. Got paid. Ran by the bank on my way home. Woohoo! Need to start Christmas shopping. I kinda wanna go see "Elf" with Wil Ferrell. It is a well-known fact, however, that I have only been to the movies twice in the last two years. LOL So maybe I should wait until 2004. LOL

Other random news... I received an e-mail today with the subject line "Get thinner while you sleep." What is up with that, like Chinese organ thieves or something? Uh, no thanks, I'm sort of fond of my spleen. I'll keep my intestines. Thanks anyway. Looking forward to BILLIARDS tonight. I'm hoping (probably futilely) that going from the regulation table Saturday to the bar table tonight will make things easier on the smaller table, kinda like swinging two bats in the on-deck circle or something. We'll see.

"I don't want your freedom. I don't want to play around. I don't want nobody, baby. Part-time love just brings me down. I don't want your freedom. Girl all I want right now is you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment