Monday, November 10, 2003

Nopizzanopizzanopizzanopizza

No pizza today. Someone around here is watching their blood pressure. Instead, had some chicken noodle soup and a sandwich. It was tasty. In other news, I ran by AOL homepage thru the Snoop Dogg Shizzolator. Pretty funny stuff. Gee, he sure likes the "S" word a lot, know what I'm sayin'?

And how could I forget this? There was a BILL CLINTON look-alike at APPLEBEES last night. Man, he had it all, the hair, the eyes, the mouth, the complexion. Even had a wife with short blonde hair. ROFL Ask KYLE, the resemblance was stunning. KRISTINA, DAVINA, BETH, and JESS all agreed to some degree or other. He even asked KRISTINA for change and when she was walking by our table, I was like "Does it sound like him?" ROFL On top of that, everyone was treated to my admittedly not that great Clinton impersonation. Fun, fun, fun... Man if I looked like that guy though, I'd figure out some way to make some money... go on SNL or Letterman or something.

Work has been so-so busy. Had a guy come in to do recording that loves to talk football. So when he's here, he and I usually end up talking football for an hour. We did again today. So I'm a little behizzle on my work.

"I wonder what it's like to be a superhero. I wonder what I'd do if I could fly around downtown. From some other planet, I'd get this funky high on the yellow sun. Boy I bet my friends would all be stunned..."

1 comment:

  1. what song is that quote at the end from???

    ReplyDelete