Thursday, November 13, 2003

First This...

Trucker Crashes While Changing Clothes. Wow! I would never do that... more than a few times... unless it was absolutely necessary. ROFL The hardest part for me is buttoning the pants, tucking in the shirt, and of course the shoes. Cruise control helps with that though. I don't even know what I'm talking about. LOL

Then this...

83% of workers plan to look for a new job whenever the economy heats up.
60% of workers feel pressured into working too much.
56% of workers are either somewhat or completely dissatisfied with their jobs.
27% of workers say morale at their workplace is lower than a year ago.

So, I guess if you're disgruntled, all I can say is, you're not alone. And if you're looking for a new job, just think, someone has already done that job and moved on because they were unhappy there. So, that should lift you right up. LOL

And finally this. One of the ladies at work is all upset over this. I mean, what can you say? Money talks. It's sad, but true. Just something we have come to accept in this country. Very rich people generally get out of trouble. Same thing for politicians who spend the most. They usually get elected. Not always, but a lot more times than not.

"Yeah well I don't think I like this game no more. It goes round and round and round, I take it one more time. And now you crossed that line. You can come back, tell me how does it feel now. It's too late, too much to forget about. Can't stop now. Tell me how does it feel now. I'm only askin' because I want to know, how you wanna feel..."

No comments:

Post a Comment