Friday, November 21, 2003

These Pecans Are Making Me Thirsty

"As I was walking away, knowing it was over, I couldn't help but wonder if what we had both been looking for had really been right here all along. Then, she uttered several colorful expletives, and I knew that it had not...

Wow, work was busy today. I was working like one of Michael Jackson's lawyers. So no time to blog much. Had lunch at Oh! Bryan's. Had a petite sirloin. I know. That's not very manly, but it's on their little lunch menu, so I got it. It was good, if a bit small.

The girls at work have picked four Wal-Mart-sized bags of pecans from this very fertile pecan tree we have on compound property. So today, I brought some home, because there's no way we're going to eat all those at work. It was kind of cool today, because when you see an Alabama fan, who you know you're not going to see again before the game tomorrow night, a lot of times they'll say "Roll Tide" to you, and vice versa. Just a neat thing about this week. I'll be watching the game tomorrow night. As for tonight, I'm not sure what's going on. I'm sure BILLIARDS will be involved at some point, I'm just not sure where.

"All you've got is this moment. Twenty-first century's yesterday. You can care all you want. Everybody does, yeah, that's okay..."

No comments:

Post a Comment