Wednesday, November 26, 2003

The Latest Blog Update - Hot and Fresh Out the Kitchen...

Blogging away while wondering if I'm the only person in the world who doesn't know who Paris Hilton is, or what she's done, and if this video I just ordered online will help clear some of that up... LOL

Wow, today was probably my busiest day ever at work. It was ninety-to-nothing and non-stop, plus I ended up working over a bit to get everything done so that I can be off til Monday. I hate that I can't just take off on a whim, that I have to work ahead. OK, no more complaints. I'm thankful for my job.

Otherwise, finished up laundry, which I started Tuesday. I just have a few things to iron and hang up. I need to go wash and vacuum out the truck, too. Then I'm gonna study a bit before church. And after church, it's off to my second job. Someone was saying the other day how life just gets busier and busier as you get older. That is so very true. There are so many things to do during the week, as far as laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning, paying bills, etc. That doesn't even include work, fitness, and any other personal activities you might engage in. I'm not complaining. I'm thankful I have lots to keep me busy sometimes. But I remember just a few years ago it seemed I had all the time in the world to watch TV, go out, play video games, whatever. Now, I hardly ever watch TV, which is a good thing. There's little time for video games, which is probably good to. However, as life get busier, it is very important to keep things prioritized. It's so easy for me to let my priorities get out of whack. It's something I need to work on for sure. Sometimes I wonder if it will be busier once I'm married, or is it busier now because I'm the only one who has to take care of everything? I'm sure there are varying opinions on that. lol

Anyway, I'm trying to get away from doing so much of a recount of the day's events. It doesn't keep my interest when I'm reading other blogs that do that, and I think I'm guilty of it, too, sometimes. So we'll see. I did get to see my little cousin, ABBY, yesterday. She is such a sweetie pie. She's gonna be five on New Year's Eve. That's hard to believe. She was born three months premature and had a really hard time and still has some issues, so there is a very soft place in my heart for her.

Do I seem a little frustrated or jumpy or something? Need to relax. Calm down. *long, deep sigh* Wow, I snapped at someone today, because things were so busy at work. It wasn't anyone at work, but someone that had called me on the phone. That is not like me at all. I'm probably the most laid back person you could imagine. I'm like Mush Mouth on Fat Albert. What? ROFL Anyway, it was wrong of me and I felt terrible about it. That kinda scared me, just because I never do that, and I don't want to become someone who does that. Some people let their anger get the best of them a lot. I guess I was guilty of that today :-(

OK, I'm gonna try to get some stuff done. I don't have to be at work for 110 hours!!! I think... hmmm. ROFL

"If you need to fall apart, I can mend a broken heart. If you need to crash, then crash and burn. You're not alone..."

No comments:

Post a Comment