Wednesday, November 19, 2003

"The Outing"...

is on right now. Oh man, that is one of the best SEINFELDS ever. ROFL Part of that magical 4th Season... "The Contest", "The Bubble Boy", "The Pick", "The Contest", "The Junior Mint", "The Smelly Car."

George: Jerry did you wash this pear?
Jerry: Yeah, I washed it.
G: It looks like it hasn't been washed.
J: So WASH IT.
G: You hear the way he talks to me?
Female reporter: You should hear how MY boyfriend talks to me...

ROFL

I was reading KYLE's blog and noticed he pulled the "walk out" tonight at APPLEBEES. I should have warned him that tonight was the JOHN MAHER concert, and most of the people we sit with--Beth, Jessica, Davina, Charity-- were all going to that. LOL There's nothing like a good ol' fashioined walk-out though.

OK, it's bedtime. Prepare to publish, and... fire in the hole!!!

"Cos we all have wings, but some of us don't know why. I was standing. You were there. Two worlds colliding. And they could never, ever, tear us apart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment